Getting to the ‘G
More than three million people visit the MCG each year. There are a variety of ways to reach the famous stadium.
How to get to the ‘G
- Federation Square – Corner of Flinders & Swanston St
- City Square – 202-208 Flinders Lane
- Melbourne & Olympic Parks – Entrance D off Olympic Boulevard
- Metered Parking – Available on Jolimont St, Jolimont Tce, Clarendon St
- MCG Parking – Available for limited numbers, and must be pre-arranged. Entrance A off Brunton Avenue.
Ride share / Taxi
- Ask to be dropped at the corner of Jolimont Street & Jolimont Terrace
- Wellington Parade – Exit station, walk through the park towards the MCG
- Olympic Park – Disembark at Rod Laver, walk up the ramp to footbridge to the MCG
- Richmond Station – Exit station, cross Punt Rd, walk towards the MCG via Brunton Ave
- Jolimont Station – Exit station, walk 120 meters through Yarra Park to the MCG